Thank you for trusting The Orthopedic Institute of Wisconsin with your healthcare needs! It is our privilege to provide treatment and care for you. Prior to visiting our office for the first time, please use the link below to fill out the online Patient History Form as completely as you are able. It is important that you fill in your First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth and gender (in the same fashion you registered with our scheduling team) in order to attach this important information to your chart. We will also ask to make copies of your insurance card and a form of ID, at the time of your visit.
The Orthopedic Institute of Wisconsin offers the following advantages, to help make your experience with us positive and convenient:
- On site physical therapy, X-ray, MRI and screening facilitating prompt, complete evaluation of all orthopedic conditions.
- Immediate evaluation of Occupational injuries and Workman’s Compensation cases.
- Office appointments within 24 hours.
- Most insurances accepted. Call to verify that we are listed as a provider.
- Convenient locations throughout the greater Milwaukee area and Southeastern Wisconsin including Milwaukee, Franklin and Wauwatosa.
Call (414) 384-6700 for more assistance or immediate appointments, or click here to submit an appointment request form.