Gonzalo Barinaga, MD
Orthopedic Surgeon Hand & Upper Extremity Specialist
Specialties: Hand & Upper Extremity Specialist
My goal is to provide guidance and compassion to my patients in order to restore health and function using the latest surgical techniques.
Specialty Procedures and Professional Achievements
- Advanced training in:
- Upper extremity reconstruction and microsurgery.
- Trauma of the upper extremity.
- Hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder arthroscopy and arthroplasty.
- Multiple research publications and presentations in the field of
- Recipient of several academic teaching awards.
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- University of Washington Hand and Miicrosurgery Fellowship Harborview Trauma Center Seattle, Washington
Residency (Orthopedic Surgery)
- Southern Illinois University Springfield, Illinois